Buckden House Residential

It’s only one week until some Year 5 and 6 children are setting off to Buckden House for 2 nights. I hope everyone who is goingΒ is equally as excited as I am andΒ are busy packing their bags!

About Miss Clapham

Comments

1. Mrs Horton on March 18, 2013 at 4:40 pm said:

How exciting! There are equally exciting things in store for those who are not going to Buckden…

2. Mr Crawford on March 18, 2013 at 4:43 pm said:

VERY excited Miss Clapham! I haven’t packed my bags yet…
    I think that I am looking forward to going caving the most, what about everybody else?
    Which activity are you most looking forward to?

3. hamzah on March 21, 2013 at 7:30 pm said:

My brother is going to buckden house!

4. Miss Kemp on March 21, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

I think caving sounds absolutely terrifying!

5. katie on March 22, 2013 at 2:34 pm said:

I haven’t packed my bags yet but I am on Sunday! I am looking forward to do the caving it is my first time. I really want the snow to go away because I want to go on the trip! πŸ™ πŸ™‚ snow go away.

6. Miss Clapham on March 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm said:

I love caving; it’s such a unique experience!
    I have emailed the manager of Buckden House to get a weather update so will keep you all posted!

7. katie on March 22, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Miss Clapham I have forgot what we are doing! What are we doing?

• Miss Clapham on March 22, 2013 at 3:16 pm said:

If the weather is ok, we will be doing: caving, gill scrambling, hiking and low ropes. I can’t wait! Make sure you pack your winter wollies though.

8. katie on March 22, 2013 at 3:34 pm said:

Mr Crawford do you know what we are doing at Buckden house because I have forgotten all the things that we are doing. πŸ™‚

9. katie on March 22, 2013 at 3:36 pm said:

Ok and what is gill scrambling?

10. katie on March 22, 2013 at 7:20 pm said:

Does anyone know what gill scrambling is? If you do please tell me!:)

11. I didn’t know what It was but now I do.

12. katie on March 23, 2013 at 1:54 pm said:

WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT BUCKDEN HOUSE ITS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!!! SNOW GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™ πŸ™‚

13. katie on March 24, 2013 at 9:24 am said:

its only 2 days away I think I should get packing!!! who is excited????? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

14. GUESS WHAT I JUST LOOKED ON THE WAETHER AND IT SAID ITS REALLY SUNNY ON TUESDAY THATS WHEN E GO TO BUCKDEN HOUSE I AM SO PLEASED I KNOW IT WILL BE SUNNY.:) πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

15. rukiya on March 24, 2013 at 2:31 pm said:

ARE YOU SURE I JUST CHECKED NOW AND IT SAID ON TUESDAY IT GOING TO SNOW AT 8 , 9 ,10 IN THE MORNING AND THEN 9 IN THE NIGHT AND 3, 6 OCLOCK IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. ON THURSDAY AT NIGH THEN 9 , 12 AND 3 IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT . BUT IT WILL BE BETTER IF IT IS SNOWING .

16. katie on March 24, 2013 at 6:44 pm said:

Know but at 8.00 am this morning it said that its going to be sunny I didn’t go on my laptop then rukiya you should know this. I am so excited I am packing now!!

17. About Bradly Wood its on monday and its closed so whats going to happen.

18. πŸ™ no Bradly Wood πŸ™

19. katie on March 25, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

TOMORROW BUCKDEN MISS CLAPHAM ARE WE STILL GOING?

20. MISS CLAPHAM WHEN ARE WE GOING ON THE TRIP BECAUSE THE SCHOOL SAID WE HAVE TO ARANGE THE DATE?

21. samantha on March 25, 2013 at 1:50 pm said:

Don’t be upset Katie I’m sure it’ll be loads of fun, Buckden or not πŸ™‚

22. katie on March 25, 2013 at 6:41 pm said:

Yes but they said that we are still going but not tomorrow.

23. katie on March 26, 2013 at 4:26 pm said:

REALY ON THE 14TH OF JUNE! (ITS MY DADS BIRTHDAY)HAHAH

24. Was it scary when you was there or was it good, let me know.