Snow Day!!

So today we all got a text message saying there was no school due to snow.

I have read the things that some of you have been doing in the snow today,
but wondered what you would all do if you had as much snow as in this photo?

About Mrs Minshall

Comments

1. Ayshah on March 22, 2013 at 6:28 pm said:

If we had so much snow, I would make a colossal snowman! I haven`t played in the snow today but instead me and my mum made some fantastic biscuits:-)

• Mrs Minshall on March 22, 2013 at 6:41 pm said:

Yum…I made chocolate cornflake nests (but they went a but wrong). Maybe you could enter the ‘Egg decorating’ competition that I’ve just posted about. I am sure you and your Mum would have fun doing that 🙂

2. katie on March 22, 2013 at 7:35 pm said:

I WOULD DO EVERYTHING WHAT U CAN DO IN THE SNOW AND ALSO GETTING A TRACTOR TO PICK IT ALL UP WHEN WE ARE FED UP WITH IT.

3. Anisah on March 23, 2013 at 10:04 am said:

My mum never let’s me go outside because it is too cold and I will be sick so I would not be able to go school on Monday. My mum made yummy breakfast in the morning: yummy boiled egg and hot chocolate. It was decorated with orange food colouring.

4. I would love to have so much snow I could make a giant snow man and make a pile of snow. I would throw snowballs at my sister and when I come back inside I would have hot chocolate to warm me up from the freezing wet ,cold ,snowy weather. I would have so much fun.

5. I would never drive through that-what if it fell on top of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

6. Aliyah on March 24, 2013 at 5:24 pm said:

Aysha do you like snow?.Or Easter time xx 🙂

7. I would make a snow home the size of a mansion.

8. I would step in the snow .

9. aayat on July 3, 2014 at 6:40 pm said:

I would build a MASSIVE snow man.

10. I would make snow angels by lying down in the snow but I would get in trouble.