Calling everyone in choir!!

We have spent so long getting ready for the Bradford Schools’ Prom and the time is nearly here! Unfortunately, school is closed tomorrow so I would like all of you to work super hard at home making sure you know all the song words and the actions as well.

Here are some things for you to remember for Tuesday:

• Come to school for 8.50 am.
  • You need a packed lunch and a drink in a plastic bottle (no fizzy drinks allowed).
  • Please make sure you are wearing the correct school uniform.
  • If you have not brought the lilac letter about your parent’s contact details back to school yet, please bring this with you on Tuesday!
  • If you have ordered tickets please bring in your money- parents can collect tickets from the office.

I hope that you are all looking forward to Tuesday as much I am 🙂

About Miss Nazir

Comments

1. Rohan on March 24, 2013 at 9:52 pm said:

The snow hasn’t just effected choir but also Bradley Woods for Year 5&6 for those who aren’t traveling to Buckden House.The snow has stopped falling but still its drifting (around the school)!!Good luck to CHOIR and BUCKDEN!

2. Hannah on March 25, 2013 at 8:46 am said:

I am so excited about prom! I really hope it doesn’t snow more so we can’t get there!

3. Hannah on March 25, 2013 at 4:49 pm said:

I AM PRACTISING IN FRONT OF MY MUM AND GREAT GRANDMA NOW!

4. rukiya on March 28, 2013 at 8:28 pm said:

Nice singing in assembly today I loved the actions while you were singing fireworks !!! It was ace and I mean ace!!!!!:)

• Miss Nazir on April 11, 2013 at 4:56 pm said:

Thank you Rukiya! The choir were fantastic and I was very proud of them all. You’re more than welcome to join- the more the merrier 🙂

5. Miss Brewitt on March 28, 2013 at 8:59 pm said:

I agree with you Rukiya, I thought choir sounded brilliant and should be really proud of themselves. Can’t wait for their next performance!

6. armaan on March 28, 2013 at 10:46 pm said:

I might join choir I will see if I get time for choir!!!!!!:)

7. Hey miss nazir your assembly was great what was the song called the one that you repeated?

• Miss Nazir on April 11, 2013 at 4:58 pm said:

The second song that we sang is called ‘The World’s Greatest’ by R Kelly. It’s a lovely song- one of my favourites!

8. Hannah on March 31, 2013 at 5:44 pm said:

We had such a fun time at st geoges hall.

• Shannon on April 9, 2013 at 2:56 pm said:

Yes it was fun Hannah.

• Miss Nazir on April 11, 2013 at 5:03 pm said:

The School Prom at St George’s Hall was amazing! Our school choir sang beautifully. It was also great to see what all the other schools could do as well. I’m glad that you girls enjoyed yourselves- I did as well!

9. Miss Nazir I really enjoyed your assembly I really enjoyed the 2nd song.

10. fajjr on July 4, 2013 at 3:11 pm said:

A song i would like to learn in is we are full of wonder i think its a fun and catchy song for choir. Also i was thinking next to me by Emelie Sande. 🙂

11. fajjr on July 4, 2013 at 3:14 pm said:

Sorry i missed out a word i will just repeat that little bit

a song i would like to learn in chior is. :]

12. why hasent the chior thing come out for openday i want to watch it