Friendship

In assembly I told you about my friend Julie and how we have been friends for 24 years!

Miss Brewitt and Julie in Year 6

She is an amazing friend because she:

•makes me laugh!

•is a fantastic listener.

•always gives good advice.

•loves to eat cake just as much as I do!

I want to know what makes your friend special and amazing.

About Miss Brewitt

Comments

1. Mrs Hopton on October 14, 2013 at 12:28 pm said:

My friend is special because she always lends me anything I need to borrow. She has really helped me out over the years.

2. My friend is speshal because she will play eny thing that I want to play.

3. Tanisha on October 14, 2013 at 12:51 pm said:

My friend is special because when I’m left out in pe she always is my partner.

4. Khadeejah on October 14, 2013 at 12:55 pm said:

My friend is a good friend because she is always with me and helps me with my work also she makes me laugh.

5. My friend looks after me.

6. My friend makes me smile because she tells me jokes that makes me laugh.

7. My friend is speshal because she gives me fizzy pop she plays with me alot.

8. My friend is very nice and she never leaves me out.

9. My friend is my best friend because he always makes me laugh and smile.

10. My friend is a good friend she gives stuff to me that I do need and she always make me laugh.

11. Bakhtawar on October 14, 2013 at 1:00 pm said:

My friends are ace because when I feel sad they make me laugh and cheer me up.

12. Trynnity on October 14, 2013 at 1:01 pm said:

My friend is specel because he always makes me laugh and giggle all day.

13. My friend is special because he gives me respect to me and give respect to him.

14. My best friend is funy. I have been with my friend sins nusery.

15. My friend is my best friend because he always makes me laugh and he makes me happy but best of all he makes me smile although I don’t see him very much I wish I could see him more.

• missbrewitt on October 14, 2013 at 5:29 pm said:

I don’t get to see my friend Julie much either, but it just makes it that bit more special when we do see each other.

16. Curtis on October 14, 2013 at 1:05 pm said:

My friend is speshal because he is so nice.

17. My friend always make me laugh.My friend loves jaket poatoes just like me.

18. My friends are so cool because they allways make me joyfull and happy and they allways invite me to their birthdays!

19. My friend is so nice to me and he allways plays with me.

20. Hamzah on October 14, 2013 at 1:52 pm said:

My friend is my best friend because my friend is caring and kind.
    Also my friend forgives me.

• missbrewitt on October 14, 2013 at 5:26 pm said:

I think that’s a really special quality in a friend, when they are able to forgive us if we have done or said something wrong.

21. Cameron and Logan on October 14, 2013 at 1:53 pm said:

My friend is Cameron because he lets me come to his house…

22. My friend lent me and my family a pram when we really needed help.

23. My friend is nice to me and if I don’t have anything my friend shares it and she is very very very nice!

24. My friend is speshl because she always borrows what I need and likes to eat ice creem as much as I do.

25. My friend helps me to tidy my room. She is kind and helpful.

26. My friend makes me laugh.

27. Aminah on October 14, 2013 at 1:57 pm said:

She is always kind. She likes cake as much as I do. If I need help she helps me.

28. My friend makes me laugh when they talk.

29. Ifzaan on October 14, 2013 at 1:58 pm said:

My best freind has been my friend since first day of my school career he has been to my house before and helps me.

30. My friend knows me so he comes to my house.
    We go to the same school.
    Now he does not come to my house.

31. Laeeba on October 14, 2013 at 1:59 pm said:

My friend is always kind. She like’s cake as much as me also ice-cream aswell. She has short hair. If I need her she always comes and helps me.

32. Georgina on October 14, 2013 at 1:59 pm said:

My friend likes dogs just like me.

33. Muzamil on October 14, 2013 at 2:01 pm said:

My friend knows me I go to his house and he goes to my house.
    He goes to Allerton primary school same were I go.
    Now he is in my class.
    Now I do not go to his house but I will go to his house soon.
    He is always kind to me.

34. Alaina on October 14, 2013 at 4:47 pm said:

My friend is special because she always offers me to play with her she is the best.

35. Miss Walker on October 14, 2013 at 6:55 pm said:

I live with my best friend.
    She makes me belly laugh constantly!
    When I’m feeling sleepy, she brings me a steaming cup of tea and a few chocolate biscuits!

36. Alishba on October 15, 2013 at 4:12 pm said:

My friends make me feel special. They always cheer me up and they make me laugh so much! I really like my friends.

37. Felicity on October 15, 2013 at 6:53 pm said:

My friend gives me anything I want and always tells me secrets.

38. Aliyah on October 17, 2013 at 5:11 pm said:

My friend Is so funny because she always makes me laugh and makes me smile when I am upset that is why she is my best friend

39. I’m sorry Miss Brewitt, but I actually think I do like eating cake a little bit more than you!

Miss Brewitt is a special friend because she likes me just as I am. I know that I can always be myself when we meet up – that is very important indeed. We like shopping together and eating nice meals! She is very kind and thoughtful.

How lovely to read about all your great friends! 🙂

40. Rukiya I have left on October 21, 2013 at 7:56 pm said:

I miss Allerton soooooooo much Mrs Brewit. By the way do you at Allerton have holidays on Friday?

• missbrewitt on October 21, 2013 at 8:03 pm said:

Hi Rukiya
      It’s lovely to hear from you. We miss you too! What do you miss about Allerton?
      Our last day before the holiday is Friday- have you got Friday off?

41. rukiya on October 21, 2013 at 9:14 pm said:

I miss loads of things and no we haven’t got holidays on Friday I think we have next week off .Say hi to all the teachers especially Mr Crawford ,miss Clapham

42. My friend is nice because she always playes with me and she makes me laugh where ever I am . I hope we will be friends all the time!!

43. I like my friends because they make me smile and we go to cubs together I will always be their friend no matter what happens.I will also stick up for them and they always give me a hand.

44. aayat on July 4, 2014 at 3:06 pm said:

My friend is a teacher and she is so kind. She even posted this massage. 🙂

45. My friend is amazing because she makes funny faces which make me laugh an d she always shares.

46. Kiera on March 9, 2015 at 1:34 pm said:

The thing I like about my friend is that She is extremely funny she Makes my day brighter and is always there to cheer me up