Year 3 Forest Schools – recreating life in the Stone Age

Year 3 had a fantastic day at Forest School in our Wildlife Garden recreating daily life in the Stone Age! We made shelters, built fires, whittled willow, made bread, cooked it on the fire and ate it. Which part did you enjoy the most?

About mrshortonneptune

Comments

1. Alaina on December 9, 2014 at 3:28 pm said:

My best bit was squashing the bread on to the stick to cook it

2. Taylor on December 9, 2014 at 3:35 pm said:

My favourite part was building the den with my group.

3. Andrew on December 9, 2014 at 3:36 pm said:

My best part was building dens

4. I had an amazing time at forest school. I whittled bark from a stick. I made an amazing den and we cooked bread on fire. The bread tasted wonderful.

5. My favourite part was eating the yummy bread.

6. My best bit was cooking the yummy bread.

7. Aneesah on December 9, 2014 at 3:40 pm said:

My best bit was making bread and building shelters.

8. We had a great time when we built dens and cooked bread at forest school.

9. alisha h on December 9, 2014 at 3:42 pm said:

Eating the bread was the best part.

10. subhaan on December 9, 2014 at 3:44 pm said:

My favourite thing was building the den and the fire. My best thing
    was eating the bread.

11. nayaab on December 9, 2014 at 3:45 pm said:

I had so much fun when building shelters.
    I answered lots of questions also I worked really
    well when building shelters.
    My favourite bit was when I cooked bread
    and ate it. We squashed the dough on the stick.

12. Alisha on December 9, 2014 at 3:47 pm said:

My favourite part is when we cooked bread.

13. Alaina on December 9, 2014 at 3:47 pm said:

My favourite part was heating the dough over the fire.

14. First we talked about the daily life in the stone age. Next we made beautiful dens. After we made bread. My favourite part was squashing it. After that we made fire and whittled bark off a stick and cooked bread on the fire. Finally we had to go back up to school to have lunch. I had an amazing time!

15. Subhan on December 9, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

My favourite part was making the dens.

16. My favourite thing was building the amazing den and making
    the fire and my best bit was eating the yummy bread.

17. Hannah and Ashton on December 9, 2014 at 3:51 pm said:

First we bilt a den. Next we collected sticks to build a fire.