Spring Detectives

Be a Spring detective! If you see a sign or a clue it is Spring time leave a comment here. Write what you have seen and where you saw it. It could be at school, in your garden or somewhere else.

(null)

About Miss Brewitt

Comments

1. Mrs McHale on February 23, 2015 at 11:47 am said:

In my garden, I have noticed some tiny green shoots popping up through the earth.

2. I saw a squirrel in lady hill park and
    in my garden some flowers are starting to grow.

3. There are flowers that are surrounding a tree in my garden.

4. In spring the flowers start to bloom bright and bring joy

5. little roots are growing from a plant my little sister grew 😀

6. I have seen a butterfly in my garden. It was really pretty.

7. Maleehah on February 24, 2015 at 5:39 pm said:

I have seen some stunning daises in the fields. Also, more and more flowers are starting grow and different types of trees such as maple and oak.

8. Maleehah on February 24, 2015 at 5:40 pm said:

More and more animals that were hibernating have now came out because it is spring.

9. I found a lot of flowers in my back garden and gorgeous butterfly’s

10. In my garden I’ve seen some tiny daffodils growing near my tree.

11. The daffodils are starting to grow in my garden then the dog attacked them

12. I have seen some little snow drops starting to grow each day also lots of birds (such as robins) have been flying into my garden. 🙂

13. In my garden I saw snow drops and when they turn red I know it is spring.

14. rose on March 4, 2015 at 5:53 pm said:

ME AND MY BROTHER THOMAS FOUND SNOWDROPS,CROCESES,DAFODILS AND DANDELIONS
    ALSO WE FOUND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS TOO.

15. Aqsa on March 4, 2015 at 8:23 pm said:

I don’t think snow is spring like!

16. aayat on March 10, 2015 at 6:53 pm said:

I’v seen little shoots around school (which are daffodils) and I saw snow drops outside school too. 🙂