World Book Day – The Great Pet Shop Panic

The Great Pet-Shop Panic from WorldBookDay's StoryTimeOnline on Vimeo.

Watch the video clip taken from the World Book Day Website. Please comment on the story. Did it entertain you? Do you think you could write a story similar to it, or how would you change it? Share your thoughts here.

This entry was posted in Literacy, Year 5 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to World Book Day – The Great Pet Shop Panic

1. Khansa says:

I think the story is very exciting and I think it is lovely story.

2. Victoria says:

In my opinon I think that the story is intreasting and has some difficult words I recommend this book 8/10 becuase some words are difficult and I would want to read this book. 🙂

happy reading! 8)

3. Adam says:

This book was not entertaining I would change it and make it better and exciting.

• Miss Cox says:

What would you change in the story Adam to make it more exciting? Can you explain why you did not find it entertaining?

4. Muhammad says:

In my opinion I think this book is exiting and a fun book.I will recomend this book to 8 to 10 years old and I rate this 8 out of 10.

5. Sameer says:

I would like to change the story with a bit more vocabulary and more adjectivse and the story
    was quite interesting.

6. Ateeqa says:

In my opinion the story is perfect. It does not need any changes!!! 😀 8)

7. Laibah R says:

I would make it more interesting by adding more Vocabulary and speak in a clear voice.

8. Omar says:

In my opinion,i think they could of used outstanding vocabulary, because they had words which don’t give it and ‘pazzaz’ which in other words mean interest, also they could of made it a bit more clear, so we can understand every word.Despite that,the story had good ideas and also,it gave me influence for my next work, to help me achieve my goals and dreams.

• Omar says:

Also, i would rate this book 8.5 stars and recomend it to people aged 8-10, because if they are any younger they will not be able to understand the story, and if they are any older, they will find it very boring and would like more of a challange to help them with their learning.

9. Haneef says:

I would put more VCOP and put a bit more interest in the book, futher more it needs to be more lively. Consequently, the book isn’t the best of books because of the lack of interest.

10. Abdul says:

I would put more adjectives,adverbs,VCOP and etc.Alternatively it was entertaining and I would recomend this story to ages 6-8. I would give this story 8 out of 10.