The BFG

These are the images of some of the giants from The BFG. If you had to design your own giant, what would yours look like? Can you please describe your giant. What is it’s name? What is the main feature of it and should others be scared?

This entry was posted in Literacy, Year 3 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to The BFG

1. Aqib says:

My giant’s name is leg cruncher it is a very scary so you do not want to go near him because he will chop of your legs and take the blood out and drink it and eat the leg and he has leg horns and he has the world’s hardest nose and he has lot’s of black spots on his face. He has teeth shaper than a knife. He has a tall back and hairy he does not eat the other giants legs because all the giants are friends.

2. Amilah says:

The Headcruncher
    My giant has a big belly, huge feet and very strong bones.
    It would be very hairy,smelly,tall,ugly. It is not polite at all you might not want to go near it otherwise you will no longer have a head and that would not be good at all.

• Aqib says:

this is good describing.

• Nathan says:

My Giant

My giant is called the Limb Muncher. He is famous for collecting people to damage them and eat their limbs. He is the most tallest of all giants at 58 ft tall!
      He has eyebrows that look like big bushy caterpillars sitting on his face! He has red spots that look like tomatoes on his face! He has knees that are like elephants sitting on his legs! Don’t let him take a sight of you or a animal and you will be damaged for him to eat your limbs!
      His teeth are as sharp as a knife and will kill you instantly!

3. luqmaan says:

Head damager
    My giant has a huge head ,big belly and of course likes damaging and eating peoples heads.He has sharp teath,ugly nose ,big red spots.He is very tall and he has huge feet and if you go near him he will eat your head and put the blood in a bottle and he will drink it.

4. Sarfraz says:

MY GIANT
    My giants name is Head Breaker.
    He is famous for eating humans heads
    and damage their body.
    He is 56 foot tall and his toe is as big as a human. He is stinky,fat,strong and when you go near it he will take your head of and eat it then throw your body away but he wont eat an giants head because there are stronger then Head Breaker.

5. Sarfraz says:

MY GIANT
    My giants name is Head Breaker.
    He is famous for eating humans heads
    and damage their body.

6. Ramiz says:

Hunter
    Hunter eats leapords, lions, tigers and
    eagles but his favourite food is humans
    he has tiny ears like a mouse.
    He is 1000 feet tall, 375cm leg and a 444cm
    arm.
    He is very hairy, scary and he is ~1000%
    nice.
    Hunter has spikes like a headchog.
    He does not like the other giants because
    they find and eat his food.
    He is very scary and very fierce he has tiny
    ears like a tiny mouse.

7. Sana says:

My Giant
    My giants name is Headtaker. It takes heads of humans and eats them. Headtaker is 67 feet tall! Dont go near him and if you do I am warning you now .He is very ugly did you now his teeth are as sharp as a knife. Dont dare go near him.

By Sana

8. Laiba says:

My BRG(big rotten giant)name is bone cruncher.He smells of rotten eggs and never takes a bath nobody will never go near him and I will never go near him.His scariness rating is 100 percent.He weighs 10500 kg(kilograms).

9. Ramiz says:

Hunter
    Hunter eats lions, tigers and
    eagles but his favourite food is humans
    he has tiny ears like a mouse.
    He is 1000 feet tall, 375 cm leg and a 444 cm
    arm.
    He is very hairy, scary and he is ~1000%
    nice.
    Hunter has spikes like a head chog.
    He does not like the other giants because
    they find and eat his food.
    He is very scary and very fierce he has tiny
    ears like a tiny mouse.

10. Iqra says:

My giants name is Smelly.He eats smelly food because he is smelly.He is ugly and evil and he is 0% nice.Nobody is his friend only the other mean giants are his friend.

11. FAIZAN says:

The wild kangeroo beast
    The kangeroo weights 1000kg an the size is 1000.It can jump 1000 miles and he can run 1000miles. He can also eat a human bean in one second if he dont he calls his friend to eat the reast its strengh is 1000000000 it can beat all the giants up beware of this giant it will kill you in a second do not find him or kill him please.

12. Mujahid says:

My giant is called Wiggly nose.
    He is famous for wiggling his nose.
    He has long arms,legs,nose,teeth and belly.
    He eats noses to make his nose bigger.
    His teeth are sharp as a spike.
    He weights 2000 stones.
    He drinks snot juice

13. Zahra says:

My giant is called Belly Cruncher. He is hairy, smelly, ugly, he’s got a squashed nose, he’s got horns and blood spots. If you come near him, he will crunch the bones from your stomach. The giant is colossal, huge and immense. He has terrible smelly breath and he NEVER EVER takes a bath! His hair is long and tangled and he chews his stinky toe nails. He likes to eat Worms, Slugs and Snails. He also likes to drink rotten slug slime.

14. FIZAAN says:

My giant is called Wobbly Brain.
    He is tall, ugly and smelly.
    He stole money and prize.
    He has wobbly powers, with them he destroys the village.

My giant is called Wobbly Brain.
    He is tall, ugly and smelly.
    He stole money and prize.
    He has wobbly powers, with them he destroys the village.

15. Daniyal says:

`My giant has loads of hair and loves humans.
    He has a big nose.
    He loves humans bones.
    My giant munches and crunches humans.

16. Faatimah says:

My giant name is bone cruncher. Please do not go near it because he might
    cut your legs and your arms . My giant is fat tummy fat arms fat legs and fat
    face. Do not go never ever eyer it because he might gobble you up in one whole
    gulp. His hair is ugly and dirty and he is so nasty to people. My giant is nasty
    to childrens baby and also to the adults as well.

17. ALISHBA says:

My giants name is Brain Cruncher he eats any kind of brains human or animal. He is fat smelly and has mouldy teeth and bad breath. His skin is blue and scaly with nasty spots. His feet are gigantic and smell like cheese.

18. Aryan says:

Mr Ping Pong
    My beast is called [Mr Ping Pong] he has a long sharp nose,huge body and he has a 6 pac.
    He eats? Every thing in the entire world! He can fire screw.