The suitcases have arrived!

Only three more sleeps!!

This entry was posted in Residentials and Visits and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The suitcases have arrived!

1. Naz says:

Hi guys
    Hope you all arrived safe and well and haveing fun
    Have fun Shabaz love you loads miss you loads lots of love mum

• Shabaz says:

I’m having a wonderful time at Robinwood. This is the best trip ever!
      I am missing you too mum.
      Love you

Shabaaz

2. Zahra says:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are you? Enjoying yourself?
    We are having a great time.
    Tomorrow we are going to bake cupcakes in the morning and in the afternoon we are going to have a lesson of maths.

3. Iqra says:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Are you enjoying Robin Wood?
    Looking forward to find out what you have done:)
    class feels empty without year6 around!
    Missing Mrs Boota soooooooooooooooooo much:(
    Have a good time!!!

• Mrs Boota says:

Hello 6B (Aqsa and Iqra- thank you for your lovely comments).

The children are having a great time. They are currently doing a team challenge today. The day has been very enjoyable yet tiring. Hope you are working hard at school.

Watch this space for photos….!

Mrs Boota πŸ™‚

4. Aqsa says:

Hey bankoot!Hope your enjoying yourself,we certainly are and we are making cupcakes tomorrow. Sumayyah and i can’t stop singing let it go.Mrs Ridsdale might send you a video of it tommorow. Hope you were here, i’m missing Maryam[still no sign of her] just as much as i miss my class and my AMAZING teacher!!

5. Ghazala says:

Hi Haasher

I hope you are settling in and having fun time. Make the most of it, I am sure Ibby will miss you πŸ˜‰

Be good πŸ™‚

Mum and dad xx

• Haasher says:

Hi Mum and Dad

I had a good time today πŸ™‚

We had fun activities and I am sure tomorrow will be a tiring and fun day!

I can’t wait for tomorrow πŸ˜€

Haasher

6. Zaynah says:

Hi mum and dad I miss you, but I’m having fun.

7. Muneeb says:

Hi Mrs Thiru, Miss Ridsdale and 6B

The trip so far has been great. We have done a lot of activities already!!! I think this is the best trip!! I can’t wait for tomorrow’s adventure.

Muneeb

8. Maryam says:

Hello everybody! How are you all? I’m missing you all ready and it’s only been Monday. Can’t wait for you all to come back especially the teachers [Mrs Boota]. Just kidding well eventhough I do. Anyway ENJOY YOURSELVES πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ XX

9. Maryam says:

Hello everybody! How are you all? I’m missing you already and it’s only been one day. Can’t wait for you all to come back- especially the teachers [Mrs Boota] and everyone else. Anyway ENJOY YOURSELVES πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ XX

10. Zaynah says: