Amazing weather!

Year 3’s topic this half term is all about weather. Did you know that this Halloween was the warmest on record?

Can you tell us what your favourite type of weather is and why?

We would also love to hear about any news stories about weather around the world.

Year 3

This entry was posted in General, Year 3. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Amazing weather!

1. Anonymous says:

My favourite weather is summer because you get to go out and play with your friends and cousins.

2. s.i says:

My favourite weather is winter because I like playing snow ball fight.
    On the news it said that it might be cold this week. This week I am going to wear my coat because it might rain.

3. m.h says:

My favourite weather is snow because you can make snow angels, snowman’s, and do snow fights. You can do lots of sort of things but really nice one’s. If you want to go out and play in snow you will have to wear a coat, gloves and wellington boots.

4. HA says:

My favrioute weather is snow because you can have a snowball fight and build a snowman.

5. I.A says:

My favourite weather is summer because you can go to differnt places such as blackpool , alton towers and play football in a ground.

6. a.h says:

I like sun because we can play outside with our bikes and friends.
    In Pakistan it is to hot and people are so board.
    In our town it might be snowing and people are sad.

7. Anonymous says:

My favourite kind of season is summer because you can go to places like black pool, city park and you can go on holday

8. qa says:

My favourite weather is snow because I can have snow fights whith my brother Awis and his frend amaman and we can play on my slide but we have to wear coats, gloves, hats ,snow boots

9. AR says:

My favourite weather is snow because you can ice skate and build a snowman

10. ma says:

My favourite Weather is snow because you could play snow ball fight with your friends and your cousins .

11. r.h says:

My favourite weather is snow because we can make snow mans and catch snow flakes. Sometimes you can make snow angels and have a snow ball fight. You have to wear your jacket, gloves and a wooly hat. Did you know in Pakistan there’s is a big flood.

12. D. M says:

My favourite weather is winter because I like to make things such as snowman, an igloo and a snow ball fight. I like snow because I can go sleighing in Cliffe Castle!

13. Anonymous says:

My favourite weather is snow because I can play snow ball fight with my friends and cousin and I can build a snowman.

14. s.a says:

My favourite weather is SNOW because you can have snow ball fights

15. Z.A says:

my favourite whether is snowing because me and my sisters play snow ball fights.

16. r.h says:

17. U.H says:

My favourite Weather is summer because you can play like swings ,slides and sea so .and you can go with your cuzion and play.

18. a.a and l.h says:

my favourite weather is snow because you can play games in it such as sleighing /snowball fight and making snow man either a boy or a girl. you can play in the summer but is to hot and in the rain you get soaked wet.

19. T.M says:

my favourite weather is snow because we get to have snow ball fights , snow mans ,make snow angles and we can go down hills with our sledges.

20. f.a says:

My favourite weather is summer because I can play outside,is fun and it is a Lovely weather.

21. H.S says:

My favourite weather is summer because we can go to the park,play on the scooter and play cricket with our friends.

22. t.s says:

My favourite season is Autumn because I can jump into the bright leaves. You can also jump in puddles. The best thing is leaves come down.eaves come in different sizes and colours.

23. sh says:

my favourite weather is snow because you can build snow mans and you can play snow ball fight with your best friends.

24. Ibrahim says:

I like winter because you get to have snow ball fights and make snow mans also make snow angles it is fun In winter because there is lot’s to do

25. Hansah says:

My favourite weather is rain because if you don’t have water you can drink the rain. My other favourite weather is sunny because you can have fresh air.

26. Raheesa says:

My favourite weather is sunny because you can have fresh air. My favourite weather is snow because you can make snow men’s , snow angles and you can have snow fight!

27. H.a says:

My favorite weather is winter because when it is snowing i can have snow ball fight.

28. Aishah Shahid says:

i loved learning about weather!!!!!!!!!!! My favourite weather is the rainbow,rain,wind and fog!!!!!!!!!!

29. jr says:

MY FAVIRAIOT IS UMMER YOU GET TO PLAY OUT AS LONG AS YOU WANT

30. ak says:

I like snow baecause you can play in it.

31. RH says:

the fire in London stated in a bacry the bacer name was callld Tomas Farina he fogot to clean out his ovan that night they was wacon up by church bells andsmoce