3ML’s Enquiry Art Workshop and Spring Walk!

Our Enquiry Art Workshop and Walk in the Park on PhotoPeach

About Miss T Khaliq

Comments

1. sabah on April 4, 2014 at 1:19 pm said:

MISS KHALQ MY FAVOUTAE PART WAS GOING TO CARTWRIGHT HALL .I RALLY HOPE WE CAN GET OUR GIXSA PIES SO WE CAN GO AND SEE BEN Rhydding primary school. I cant wait to go.

2. Aliya on April 4, 2014 at 1:27 pm said:

MISS khalk I want to know when are we gowing to ben rydin .

3. shazana on April 4, 2014 at 8:07 pm said:

It was so fun on Thursday, when are we going again?

• misstkhaliq on April 6, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

I’m glad you had a good time Shazana! We won’t be going to Cartwright Hall in the near future in Year 3 this year but you can go any time with your family if you like! The museum is FREE and open to the public Monday-Friday from 10am till 4pm and Sat from 11am till 4pm. (I’m not sure about Sunday?)

4. Alishba on April 8, 2014 at 6:44 pm said:

I like how you put videos up Miss khaliiq.
    When we were walking to cartwright hall I saw beautiful yellow and white flowers.

Why do flowers only come at spring and summer?

• Miss T Khaliq on April 9, 2014 at 7:07 pm said:

Thank you Alishba! I’m glad you like the videos! The flowers are classed as ‘Spring Flowers’. They come out at spring time. There are lots of other different types of flowers. They come out at different times of the year. Here are a few of my favourite. You can do your own research on them!

Snowdrops- Come out in the winter time.
      Foxgloves- Come out in the summertime.
      Tulips-Come out in the late spring time just before summer.
      Dahlia- come out at summer time. 🙂

5. Alishba on April 9, 2014 at 9:13 am said:

On our spring walk it was good.
    I liked are spring walk because we saw Yellow and White flowers I fogot what they are called.
    I thought that they will be no flowers in this season.

• Miss T Khaliq on April 9, 2014 at 6:59 pm said:

The flowers we saw were called Daffodils (the ones on Heaton Road) and Hyacinths (the ones outside Cartwright Hall that smelt lovely)! These are called Spring flowers. They grow from plant bulbs and flower during the spring time. 🙂

6. Deeyan Nadeem on April 9, 2014 at 9:15 am said:

When we go to the church do we need to bring anything.Are we going to eat anything?

• Miss T Khaliq on April 9, 2014 at 6:57 pm said:

No Deeyan you don’t need anything. We are going for the morning only and we will be back for lunch. The lovely people at the church will provide us with a little snack! 🙂

7. Barbora on April 10, 2014 at 4:33 pm said:

it was a very good time miss Khaliq
    🙂

8. zara ali 3ml on April 21, 2014 at 7:54 pm said:

miss kaliq i liked when we whent to the spring walk

9. Aleeza on April 24, 2014 at 8:39 am said:

I liked when we went to cartwright hall and looked at the famous pictures.When we played out side it was very cold:)

10. Aaminah on June 14, 2014 at 3:18 pm said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Khaliq to the best teacher of all special wishes from all your class