Red Group

This half term red group have been reading Lemony Snicket. Read chapter three and four.

Imagine you are one of the Baudelaire children. You wake up one day to find Stephano is there. Write a diary extract about your day.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Red Group

1. Izzy says:

I woke up one erarly Saturday morning,looked out my window and stretched. Then I rubed tired lazy eyes and looked at my sisters sunny and violate. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some one called Stethano

2. Calitln b says:

One erly steer day morning

3. Izzy says:

One erley morning looked out my window then I rubed my tired eyes and looked at my sisters they was some one else called sthano

4. Kacey's says:

I woke up one early Saturday morning, looked out my window and stretched. Then I rubbed my tired, lazy eyes and looked at my two sisters Sunny and Violate. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man called Stephano and he looked like mine Sunny and Violates enemy Count Olof. Count Olof had a squiggly eyebrow and a tattoo of an eye on his bear foot. It seemed like he was watching us all the time. However he also tried to steel are large budget. Stephano was in his bear feet and had a tattoo on his foot and we realised that he wasn’t Stephano he was Count Olof. Violate said your not Stephano your Count Olof

5. Dillon says:

Dear diary you will not believe what happend.As time past I was sleeping in my bed when suddenly Count Olof busted in.He thought he could hide him self from me but we could reconise his ankle. Are uncle wasn’t here so we couldn’t tell him. He called us midgets. We said“you may have grown a beard and shaved of your eyebrow but you can’t hide your ankle” sunny cried ”futa” what probably ment I agree.count Olof looked at each of us his eyes shining brightly as if he was telling us a joke.”I don’t know what you are talking about,” he chattered ”but if I did and I we’re count Olof you speak of I would think that you who we’re being very rude. And if I thought you were rude I might get angry. And if I got angry who would know what I whould do? We wated count Olof raised his scrawny in a sort arms in a sort of shrug.

6. Izzy says:

I woke up to the sound of foot steps on the flor the person was warking around the room it was going BANG BANG BANG! It had allredy woke up my sisters I was enoring it. It did wake me up it was someone called Stethano