Where would you like to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tags100WC Assembly Athletics Busy Bees Cool Chameleons Eco Council First Aid football Games General Golden Book Handball Happy Hedgehogs In the Picture Jolly Giraffes Leaping Leopards Le Grand Depart Marvellous Monkeys Maths Media Literacy Mighty Mice Parents PE Picture of the Week Pictures of the Week Poetry Reader of the Week Russia SATS School Athletics School Council Shaving Foam space Special Person Swimming Gala Table Tennis Talented Tigers Tenacious Turtles The Deep Tour de France Treasure Island Video of the Week Water Polo Willows Yorkshire Wildlife Park
Category Archives: Busy Bees
Listen to this recording to find out more about how Willows have used in the picture for inspiration. Busy Bees in the Picture
On World Book Day as a school we are going to write a story together, each class will write a paragraph for our story. Some information to get us started. Place- A Dark Woods. People- Sam the Carpenter, Angelica the … Continue reading
Over the last few weeks Busy Bees have been learning all about shapes. They have been doing this lots of different ways. Some children have been busy doing some good noticing by going on a shape hunt to find matching … Continue reading