Where would you like to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tags100WC Assembly Athletics Busy Bees Cool Chameleons Eco Council First Aid football Games General Golden Book Handball Happy Hedgehogs In the Picture Jolly Giraffes Leaping Leopards Le Grand Depart Marvellous Monkeys Maths Media Literacy Mighty Mice Parents PE Picture of the Week Pictures of the Week Poetry Reader of the Week Russia SATS School Athletics School Council Shaving Foam space Special Person Swimming Gala Table Tennis Talented Tigers Tenacious Turtles The Deep Tour de France Treasure Island Video of the Week Water Polo Willows Yorkshire Wildlife Park
Category Archives: Happy Hedgehogs
Listen to this recording to find out more about how Hedgehogs and Mice have used in the picture for inspiration. Mice and Hedgehogs in the Picture
On World Book Day as a school we are going to write a story together, each class will write a paragraph for our story. Some information to get us started. Place- A Dark Woods. People- Sam the Carpenter, Angelica the … Continue reading
This week, the Happy Hedgehogs have celebrated Chinese New Year. We made dragons, red envelopes, made stir fry, listened to Chinese music and practised writing numbers and letters in Chinese. We really enjoyed learning about all the different New Year … Continue reading