Where would you like to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tags100WC Assembly Athletics Busy Bees Cool Chameleons Eco Council First Aid football Games General Golden Book Handball Happy Hedgehogs In the Picture Jolly Giraffes Leaping Leopards Le Grand Depart Marvellous Monkeys Maths Media Literacy Mighty Mice Parents PE Picture of the Week Pictures of the Week Poetry Reader of the Week Russia SATS School Athletics School Council Shaving Foam space Special Person Swimming Gala Table Tennis Talented Tigers Tenacious Turtles The Deep Tour de France Treasure Island Video of the Week Water Polo Willows Yorkshire Wildlife Park
Tag Archives: Jolly Giraffes
Listen to this recording to find out more about how Giraffes have used in the picture for inspiration. Giraffes in the Picture
Jolly Giraffes have been creating an animation using 2Animate. Last week we tried adding a bit more details to our animations. This is tricky as you have to change the first frame and then redo all the other frames (as … Continue reading
This half term Jolly Giraffes have been exploring under the sea and as part of this visited The Deep in Hull. Can you name and describe some of the things that you saw? Can you name and describe what Chloe … Continue reading