Where would you like to go today?
1. Only use first names.
2. Never post personal information – such as your home phone number, mobile phone number, email address or home address.
3. Tell your parents or teachers if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Don’t post comments that could hurt anyone.
5. Don’t make arrangements to meet anyone over the internet!
6. Enjoy our new class blog.
Tags100WC Assembly Athletics Busy Bees Cool Chameleons Eco Council First Aid football Games General Golden Book Handball Happy Hedgehogs In the Picture Jolly Giraffes Leaping Leopards Le Grand Depart Marvellous Monkeys Maths Media Literacy Mighty Mice Parents PE Picture of the Week Pictures of the Week Poetry Reader of the Week Russia SATS School Athletics School Council Shaving Foam space Special Person Swimming Gala Table Tennis Talented Tigers Tenacious Turtles The Deep Tour de France Treasure Island Video of the Week Water Polo Willows Yorkshire Wildlife Park
Tag Archives: Special Person
The following people were awarded Special Person and Reader of the week. Well done for putting all that extra effort in. Class Special Person Reader of the Week Happy Hedgehogs Jay Ellie-Mae Mighty Mice Dylan Caetlyn Cool Chameleons Martyna Julija … Continue reading