Year 5 Digital Leaders

This morning the six Year 5 digital leaders went to the Innovation Centre for their first day of training. The children looked at the qualities they need to have to be a good digital leader and what they will need to do in school. They also talked about e-safety and why this is important.

After that the children had a go at using a green screen app. It was really fun but easy too. We will be able teach others in school now.

About jcharles

Miss Charles
Year 6 Teacher, Key Stage 2 Leader and Maths Leader

Comments

1. Ruby Year 5 on September 22, 2016 at 3:03 pm said:

I really enjoyed doing our first digital leader course because I learned quite a lot.

2. The digital leaders look like there having fun

3. I love the green screen and it’s fun

4. I think the digital leaders did great

5. Thomas year five on September 23, 2016 at 1:40 pm said:

The innovation centre looks fun, I wish all of us could come

6. The digital leaders look like there having so much fun behind the green screen

7. This was the best day of my life probably because I learnt a lot about I.T and got to be on a Green Screen!

8. Joshk year 5 on September 23, 2016 at 1:44 pm said:

I’m really happy I got to go it was so much fun.

9. Thomas year 5 on September 23, 2016 at 1:44 pm said:

I love the green screen its amsome

10. It looks really fun!

11. Josh's year 5 on September 23, 2016 at 1:45 pm said:

I’m really happy I got to go it was so much fun.

12. poppyb on October 7, 2016 at 1:32 pm said:

well done digital leaders you are good at helping us in class you look to be having fun

13. I liked the trip to the innovation center.I loved learning about the computers because they are alot of fun to use.I loved the green screening it was so much fun pretending we were in a jungle and on the beach.