Year 5 Music Workshop 21/6/17

Here are some photographs and videos of the children enjoying the music workshop today with Miss Boswell and Mr Nash from BBEC. The children learnt two songs, how to play different instruments, make sounds with their bodies and also some information about soul music.

About jcharles

Miss Charles
Year 6 Teacher, Key Stage 2 Leader and Maths Leader

Comments

1. Renae on June 23, 2017 at 12:20 pm said:

I Really enjoyed doing the workshop. I even learnt how to play the ukulele. I hope they come back in the future to teach us.

2. Ruby yr5 on June 23, 2017 at 12:22 pm said:

I really enjoyed the music workshop because we learnt about different instruments and how to play them.

3. poppy on June 23, 2017 at 12:23 pm said:

I really enjoyed playing all the different instruments it was so much fun .

4. lucas on June 23, 2017 at 12:24 pm said:

Everyone had a great time including me with the instruments I worked with or not, I had a great time playing the BOOMwhackerz.

5. Evanna on June 23, 2017 at 12:24 pm said:

Doing music was a very intresting and exciting experience for me and i am very thankful for them to donate lots of different music equitment. I would also like to thank Miss Charles for giving us this chance to work with Miss Bosewell and Mr Nash.

6. Somma on June 23, 2017 at 12:26 pm said:

I really enjoyed doing music, and although I didn’t get to perform in the show, I really enjoyed it. I had two days of fun!!Thank you Miss Boswell and thank you Mr Nash for teaching me many new and interesting thing about music.

7. IT WAS AMAZING!!! working with amazing people and amazing instruments it really was a pleasure and it was very scary but worth it

8. I loved it and I loved the song as well.

9. Anthony on June 23, 2017 at 12:29 pm said:

It was extremely fun and I learnt how to play many interments such as the boom whackers, ukuleles and more. Thank you Miss Charles for letting us do this and thank you BBEC for spending your time with us.

10. courtney on June 23, 2017 at 12:31 pm said:

I really liked the workshop it was so fun and they was so kind to us all.

11. Rajveer on June 23, 2017 at 12:32 pm said:

The music workshop was very good but hard to play the ukulele. it was very cool to come across lots of different instruments.

12. Josh K on June 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm said:

I Loved it when we walked into the hall and precusion instruments and ukuleles.

13. Carter on June 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm said:

I loved getting taught how to use boom whackers, ukuleles and percussion instruments I also liked singing.

14. Thank you Mr Nash and Mrs Boswell for giving up your time to teach us. I enjoyed the stand by me song because I liked the boom whackers the most and thank Mrs Charles for sorting out everything for us.

15. Amber on June 23, 2017 at 12:38 pm said:

My favorite thing was singing.

16. Harry on June 23, 2017 at 12:41 pm said:

I liked the workshop especially instruments because they were fun.