The Adult Skills Service delivers a range of accredited qualifications from upskilling units, Entry Level to Level 2 including:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Functional English
- Functional Maths
- Essential Digital Skills
- Functional ICT
- Award in Child’s Learning and Development
We understand that many people learning with the Adult Skills Service may not have studied for many years or may not have reached their potential in school. We are passionate about providing the right learning experience for our learners.
Our aim is:
- To ensure that everyone improves their skills & knowledge
- Make the most of learning & development opportunities
- To provide quality advice & guidance to adults and families
The Adult Skills Service delivers Adult Learning courses across the Bradford District and works towards the Bradford Council Plan priority areas such as; Better skills, more good jobs and a growing economy plus a great start and good schools for our children.
Email Familylearning@bradford.gov.uk Phone 01274 433648