The Family Learning Service delivers a wide range of non-accredited family learning courses to support individual parents and families across the Bradford district including:
- Building confidence in Maths and English
- Building confidence in Digital Skills
- Family First Aid
- A wide range of Child Development Courses
- Keeping up with your child’s English
- Keeping up with your child’s Maths
- Parent’s Ready for Year 6 SAT’s (English and Maths)
All courses are FREE (subject to eligibility)
The Family Learning Service is committed to the welfare of both its service users and staff and aims to support and develop positive relationships that exist between parents and guardians, carers and their children and also the relationships between schools/centres and the families they serve.
We understand that many people joining the Family Learning Service may not have studied for many years or may not have reached their potential in school. We are passionate about providing the right learning experience for our adults, parents and children.
The Family Learning Service delivers family learning courses and works towards the Bradford Council Plan priority areas such as; Better skills, more good jobs and a growing economy plus a great start and good schools for our children.
Our aim is:
- To ensure that everyone improves their skills & knowledge
- Make the most of learning & development opportunities
- To provide quality advice & guidance to adults and families
Our Courses can be delivered in a variety of locations such as schools, community centres and voluntary organisations. Our courses are developed and delivered based on the priorities of the district and the needs of the individual learners.
Phone 01274 433648