What a wonderful week of performance..

image

Year 5’s Old Time Music Hall and Year 3’s Nativity made for a fantastic set of performances. Congratulations to all involved – you shone! Did you see the performances? What was your favourite bit?

About Mr Procter

Comments

1. Rianna v on December 14, 2012 at 9:41 am said:

I am so sad that I could not see the year 3s performance the sheep look so cute too!!!

2. Mr. Bolland on December 14, 2012 at 2:51 pm said:

I thought the year 3 children worked incredibly hard to make their play successful. I am very proud of you all.
    I also thought that year fives did a great job with their production too. I especially enjoyed the variety of the types of performances in their production.

Well done all of Hothfield’s year 3 and 5.

3. Thomas wylde on December 14, 2012 at 4:39 pm said:

It was great doing the performance in front of people.

4. emily.v on December 14, 2012 at 5:42 pm said:

The year 3’s play was great !!!!!!!!!! *****

5. Mrs Meakin on December 14, 2012 at 9:43 pm said:

What talented children we have at Hothfield. Both performances were wonderful. The singing and acting was great. It was so funny to see the Innkeeper and his wife woken up with that “Oh for goodness sake, I’m awake” song in the year 3 production. My favourite part! The old time music hall singing was lovely in the year 5 production especially when the audience joined in! Well done to all of you.

6. Well done Year 3 and Year 5 for fantastic performances, which were a treat to watch. Miss Woffenden

7. WELL DONE GUYS!!!!!! really enjoyed doing the play and I really enjoyed watching the year 5’s aswell

8. Eleanor on December 18, 2012 at 2:13 pm said:

I really enjoyed the year 3 and the year 5 performance but i really like the year threes because it was really enjoyable and fun I wish I could do it again.

9. well done year 3

10. I like the year 3 show because it reminded me of when I was in year 3.

11. emily s on December 20, 2012 at 7:02 pm said: