E-Safety

We all know that keeping safe is very important when we use the Internet for games, chatting, listening to music and many other things.

Year 6 have created some posters to help collect ideas and used Comic Life to present a message about  “How to keep safe”.

Some of the work below are finished, others are near finished. But it was felt that we wanted to share the posters with you now.

What would you consider the safest thing to do when using the internet?

Click on the links below:

E-Safety 1, E-Safety 2, E-Safety 3, E-Safety 4, E-Safety 5, E-Safety 6, E-Safety 7, E-Safety 8, E-Safety 9, E-Safety 10, E-Safety 11 and E-Safety 12.

The above links are just a few of the many Year 6 have made, hopefully soon more will go online and on display.

About

Comments

1. wow that looks fun i would like to do that. well done guys

2. Elly B. on December 17, 2012 at 5:25 pm said:

I really enjoyed using Comic Life! Keeping safe on the internet is really important.

3. internet safety is very important because you could get hacked.

4. Ellie-Louise on December 18, 2012 at 2:42 pm said:

This is the best activity in year six that I have done so far!! Everyone’s E-Safety was absolutely FANTASTIC, it’s great practice for comic related things!

5. Yes it was really fun doing that look on E-Safety5, yes its me 🙂

6. Molly E on December 18, 2012 at 3:19 pm said:

These were really fun to make on Comic Life and they are all so great to read. I can also see mine from here.

7. choniece on December 18, 2012 at 3:23 pm said:

I enjoyed doing comic life and learning how to keep safe

8. Matilda on January 3, 2013 at 7:05 pm said:

I agree with everyone that keeping safe on the internet is really important and everyone’s is really good mine is E-Safety 6.

9. KHADIJAH on February 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm said: