Santa skypes year 3!

Unbelievably Santa rang year 3 this afternoon…and he used Skype!

image

image

image

What a great surprise. He answered some of our questions and told year 3 how much he enjoyed their Nativity play (he was in disguise at the back of the hall).

About Mr Bolland

Comments

1. Thomas B on December 18, 2012 at 2:12 pm said:

I want to skype santa claus

2. Eleanor m on December 18, 2012 at 2:38 pm said:

Wow i’ve got to admit that looks pretty fun I want to skype santa

3. I wish I could see Santa Claus for my self :]

• Harry C on December 18, 2012 at 3:06 pm said:

So would I James I bet it would be really fun to actually talk to Santa Claus because it would be a challenge to actually speak to him, so you year 3rs are really really lucky and I hope I hope you really liked it.

4. Wow that must of been fun I think you year 3s are so lucky I didn’t see santa when I was little did you tell santa what you wanted for christmas?

5. Cool Santa Claus how did you even get him in your contacts !!!

6. Santa! I hope he skypes year 6! Lucky year 3’s!

7. WOW year 3s are so lucky i hope you all had a nice time and just wondered if you asked santa any questions and if you did what were they and did he give you some cool answers

8. choniece on December 18, 2012 at 3:10 pm said:

Wow we never got to Skype santa when we were in year 3.

9. Molly M on December 18, 2012 at 3:17 pm said:

Wow I would really like to talk to Santa on Skype. Did you enjoy talking to santa and why?

10. Lauren s on December 18, 2012 at 3:21 pm said:

wow santa thats great

11. oliwia 3b on December 18, 2012 at 5:38 pm said:

WOW!WOW!WOW!
    santa clothes

12. I really enjoyed the Skype call from Santa. I hope he does it again next year!

13. I CAN’T BELIEVE YEAR 3 GOT TO TALK TO SANTA!
    AWESOME! THATS WHAT IT WAS!

14. What did you say to santa ?

15. ellie w on January 9, 2013 at 5:37 pm said:

Iy was actuly relly cool.I was shoked I wasent expecting it.I wonder what all the other year3s thought.

16. Chloe .m on January 11, 2013 at 8:28 pm said:

That must of been fun you must of been lucky

17. I wonder what he said he would bring you for Christmas?????