Cober Hill Trip Two

Arrived yipee

About

Comments

1. Mr Procter on May 2, 2013 at 7:26 pm said:

What a wonderful sunny week! I’m looking forward to hearing all about it… Let me know your favourite part of the trip…

• Mrs Spencer on May 3, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

….. but first of all you’ll have to let everyone have a good nights sleep (children and teachers!) Every moment of every day was packed with lots of activities and I am sure you’ll get to hear.

2. Faith J on May 3, 2013 at 11:17 am said:

I can remember going ,so epic , well jelus .

3. Harvey on May 3, 2013 at 5:24 pm said:

it was so so fun especially going on the bus with no roof.

• Mrs Spencer on May 3, 2013 at 5:49 pm said:

We are very lucky that both visits to Cober Hill had fine dry weather Harvey. Did you enjoy the wind blowing your hair? Have you travelled on an open topped bus before?

4. Elly B. on May 3, 2013 at 6:03 pm said:

I can remember going to Cober Hill! I loved it, especially the fact that I was in a room with my best friend! The only thing was, the weather wasn’t exactly warm! 😉

5. Zoe on May 3, 2013 at 8:39 pm said:

Mmmmm! that packed-lunch was scrumptious because it had healthy food in and yummy food!

6. Mrs Carter on May 3, 2013 at 9:47 pm said:

I am super proud of all the year 4 children who went to Cober Hill this year. They were a delight to be with and it was wonderful seeing them enjoying being outside in the bright, warm sunshine. We were also really pleased to have lots of compliments from the people of Scarborough and the staff and guests at Cober Hill, about the way in which the children behaved – they were a credit to the school and their families. Have a good rest now – I know I will!

7. ETHAN'''''''''''' p on May 7, 2013 at 8:02 pm said:

hope you had a nice time I cant wait to go next year when I,m a year 4

8. Ebony on May 8, 2013 at 2:06 pm said:

It was very good fun. My best bit at Cober Hill was when i found out who was in my room .What was were your best bit?

9. Grace R on May 8, 2013 at 4:12 pm said:

I hope you had a good time year 4

10. Aimee on May 9, 2013 at 2:09 pm said:

I wish that I could go again, did you have fun?

11. Lauren in 3hb on May 9, 2013 at 4:24 pm said:

Did you year 4’s have a nice time

12. Hollie on May 11, 2013 at 11:31 am said:

I remember going to CoberHill, it wasn’t exactly what you would call sunny or warm, but we still had a great time. I remember when it was windy on the beach and loads of sand went into my sand-which….get it?

13. Elain chen on February 28, 2015 at 9:11 am said:

I hoped you had fun there I’m going soon