4B schools linking with All Saints at Nell Bank

image

Which parts of your day did you enjoy? Why?

About Mr Bolland

Comments

1. julia4b on November 7, 2013 at 9:54 am said:

I enjoyed going to nell Bank.

2. ethan pitts on November 7, 2013 at 9:55 am said:

i really enjoyed meeting students from all saints i had a great partner

3. specer4b on November 7, 2013 at 9:55 am said:

had a really fun time hope everyone does my favroite part was the woods

4. sahiba4B!!! on November 7, 2013 at 9:57 am said:

That was a brilliant day working with All Saints

5. chloe fort 4B on November 7, 2013 at 9:57 am said:

good realeashonships were happening we had a great time hopr all saints did to.

6. Harvey Dewhurst 4B on November 7, 2013 at 9:58 am said:

It was really fun making a stick house we tried to make the tallest. (i tried to use a
    tree!)

7. TOBY4B on November 7, 2013 at 9:59 am said:

Well done you people.

8. daniel4B on November 7, 2013 at 10:00 am said:

I really enjoyed nell bank.I hope I can go again.I think a lot of people will enjoy nell bank.

9. daisy prowse 4b on November 7, 2013 at 10:02 am said:

We had a brilliant time at nell bank! My partner was called Milan.She was nice.The green group had a muddy wellie compotition. And the biggest and smallest leaf compotition. THANK YOU NELL BANK!!!!!!!!We will come back soon!

10. sahiba4B!!! on November 7, 2013 at 10:02 am said:

My favourite part was in the waterpark because we worked as a team to get lots of water so we could shoot at the tree.

11. freya Silverwood4B on November 7, 2013 at 10:02 am said:

I really enjoyed Wednesday the water park and the playground it was fun. When it was lunch time (the best time of the day) because we (got hot chocalate)!

12. Nell Bank was good wasnt it?

13. Kieran k on November 8, 2013 at 11:16 am said:

Looking at the pictures it looked like you had a good time with all saints primary school .

14. Matilda on November 9, 2013 at 8:53 am said:

Hope you all had an awesome time.Was it fun?