Brrr! Are 6JC’s pictures making us feel cold?

image

About Mr Procter

Comments

1. Harryc5 on February 5, 2014 at 9:16 am said:

I learnt a lot from this Shackleton learning and really enjoyed it.

2. Kyle Earp on February 5, 2014 at 9:19 am said:

I tryed making my picture it didn’t work out well. But I had fun making it though.

3. toby C on February 5, 2014 at 9:20 am said:

I think the learning about Antarctica was great because we found out lots of new information about Sir Ernest Shackleton’s expedition. Making things in the computing room was really fun as well.

4. keegan oldfield on February 5, 2014 at 9:20 am said:

A enjoyed the lerning about Antarctica we found out lots of thing .That art work was asome .

5. Kierank on February 5, 2014 at 9:22 am said:

I really enjoyed it and also I learned a lot about how to do a colage .

6. I have enjoyed the Shackleton learning because we dressed up in hats and gloves. We also wrote in a old english.

7. MatthewB on February 5, 2014 at 9:25 am said:

I think our new learning is … How it feels like on this trip to the Antarctic, we was talking about our feelings on this trip.

8. This was really fun especially leaning how to make a collage.

9. It was really fun doing those pictures it.
    Looking at it made me shiver and it taught me how to use cold looking coulers and to use my imaganation in my art work.

10. Ellie S 6JC on February 5, 2014 at 9:36 am said:

I really enjoyed making these pictures of coldness because you got to explore all the cold colours on the page and that made some of us shiver. 🙂

11. Josh H on February 5, 2014 at 9:39 am said:

My painting is good but I wot it.

12. connor on February 5, 2014 at 9:39 am said:

This was a very good project because we got to watch a film. We did lots of learning and we had to write a diary as one of the crew. I learnt that it would have been very scary on this voyage because the ship sank and they only had lifeboats.

13. WENDY KELK on February 6, 2014 at 4:38 pm said: