Winter Olympics

Have you watched any of the events?

Which event would you love to try?

I have managed to watch some ice hockey, bobsleigh, curling and board racing. I found that once I started to watch an event that I had to watch the whole heats down to the finals.

I must say the snow boarding cross is such a fast adrenaline race – I was sat on the end of my settee throughout – Mr Spencer tells me I was leaning at the same time as the participants! Go on then, the snow boarding cross is my favourite event.

About

Comments

1. julie-anne on February 18, 2014 at 5:45 pm said:

That is beautiful

2. Grace R on February 18, 2014 at 8:36 pm said:

Amazing

3. I’ve been watching the Winter Olympics and it’s been great so far! The Skeleton was great because Lizzie Yarnold from Great Britain won a gold medal. The British Curling team are doing brilliant as well. I would love to try the snowboard-cross(race).

4. The opening of the Winter Olympics was very entertaining and i’ve watched some but not much.

5. I think (like the olympics) it will make us more interested and maybe we will start doing something we have seen someone do on it.

6. joseph van s 6JC on February 19, 2014 at 10:04 am said:

“Brilliant picture of Snowbord cross.”

7. Abbi rickerby on February 20, 2014 at 6:27 pm said:

Wow the pictures of the Olympics are outstanding anyway the winter Olympics were really good and the Olympics showed responsability and resilience so well done to every body that joined in the Olympics 🙂

8. Lauren 4W on February 21, 2014 at 7:50 am said:

It is awesome!
    I would like to take part in the skeleton.

9. Finlay B on February 21, 2014 at 11:36 am said:

Come on Curlers get the gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Matthew M 4F on February 21, 2014 at 2:25 pm said:

Majestic

11. William on February 21, 2014 at 2:29 pm said:

I like to do the skeleton

12. Marissa on February 21, 2014 at 2:36 pm said:

I watched the winter olympics and so far I think that some people are really good!!!

🙂

13. katie 4b on February 21, 2014 at 10:10 pm said:

It lookes fun.

14. Mrs Carter on February 24, 2014 at 10:20 pm said:

My family have all chosen a sport they would like to try. We’ve got a couple of free-style snow-boarders, a figure skater (triple toe loop, triple salko), a curler (bit tame) and I’m going to try ski jumping! What a buzz!