The Tudor Rose

image

Year 4 children have been wowing audiences all week with their fantastic performance of The Tudor Rose. Did you enjoy watching or performing? Did you learn something about Tudor times?

About Mr Procter

Comments

1. Henry the 8th was a very good actor in the play and I enjoyed it very much.

2. You were all very good and I know my Dad enjoyed it on Tuesday and I know my Mum will tonight, she is so exited.

3. ellie m on February 19, 2014 at 9:58 am said:

I really enjoyed watching the year 4 play 🙂

4. That was a tremendous show and I hope it continues for the final show tonight. 🙂

5. I liked that play a lot and I know year 4 put a lot of work into it. Good luck for the plat tonight!!! 🙂

6. I liked watching the production because I learnt alot about the Tudors.

7. julie-anne on February 19, 2014 at 5:14 pm said:

The play was amazing I liked the bit about when henry 8 fell asleep and henry 7 came in to his dream 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 🙂

8. I found it very interesting and funny, doing very well year 4 🙂

9. Abbi rickerby on February 20, 2014 at 6:18 pm said:

Wow year4’s production was really good you must have practised and practised year 4 have been show resilience for trying again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!.

10. Well done year 4 the play was rally good!!!

11. Lauren 4W on February 21, 2014 at 7:46 am said:

I loved performing the production.
    Well done the rest of year 4!

12. Millie I on February 21, 2014 at 11:30 am said:

Well done!!There was some really interesting information in that production!

13. I really liked this play year 4 well done !!!!!!!! ;).

14. Well done keep up the hard work because everybody did an amazing performance.

15. Ajay hollingworth@hthfield.bradford.sch.uk on February 21, 2014 at 1:45 pm said:

Thank you everyone this took a lot of time to do very hard but turned out very well i am proud of what Y4 did. good job every one

16. Ajay hollingworth@hthfield.bradford.sch.uk on February 21, 2014 at 1:50 pm said:

Very happy with Y4 we will do a other fantastic play soon. not very sure.

17. Matthew M 4F on February 21, 2014 at 2:07 pm said:

It was asome

18. Matthew M on February 21, 2014 at 2:08 pm said:

sorry awesome

19. I really liked performing and practicing for the play!!!!

20. it was awesome.:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

21. Did you like the play,we put loads of effort into it.:]:]:]: ]:]:]

22. The play was brilliant.
    Well done to all the people that helped or stared in the play. 🙂

23. Marissa on February 21, 2014 at 2:24 pm said:

I really enjoyed doing the play and watching it from the movie we made!!!

🙂 🙂 🙂

24. Eleanor on February 21, 2014 at 2:31 pm said:

It was verry fun and I loved the final result.Practasing was verry fun and hope you all enjoyed the show

25. Harvey 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:11 pm said:

I loved doing that play! (Im a french soldier!)

26. Katie b on February 21, 2014 at 3:13 pm said:

I hope all of year 6,5,3, enjoyed our piformens

27. Josh l 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:17 pm said:

The play was amazing keep it up with the plays .

28. Alex and Aiden 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:17 pm said:

Alex: Enjoyed the performances but MY OUTFIT LOOKED REDICULOUS!!
    Aiden: I liked it all!

29. Oliwia 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:23 pm said:

We enjoyed doing it .

30. Very good work year4 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

31. Josh L on March 1, 2014 at 6:50 pm said:

They were amasing so give them a rand of a pos.

32. Gabriel on March 7, 2014 at 3:21 pm said:

good play

33. Emily on March 8, 2014 at 2:31 pm said:

I loved doing the show and I love history it is the best