4F’s Book of the Week

This week, 4F have chosen How to Train Your Dragon by Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.  He is helped by Cresseda Cowell.  This is our class book and we have been enjoying it very much.

The book is about Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third who was an awesome sword fighter, a dragon-whisperer and the greatest Viking Hero that ever lived.

Can Hiccup pass the Dragon Initiation Programme with a toothless dragon and fight the Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus before it gobbles up every Viking on Berk?  It’s time for Hiccup to learn how to be a hero.

About mrsfairburn

Comments

1. I haven’t read that book but it looks good.
    My friend Tansy has read it though.

2. That is a good book… Well done

3. Grace R on February 20, 2014 at 9:54 pm said:

That book sounds very interesting

4. Leah C 4W on February 21, 2014 at 1:48 pm said:

Well done to Adam, Izzy, Emilie and Emma i could here every one of you 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

5. I like that book.

6. Thank you leah did you like.Cant wait to read the rest!

7. Is that the first how to train your dragon book?

8. Marissa on February 21, 2014 at 2:19 pm said:

I thought the book was a very good because it is a very exciting book.

9. William on February 21, 2014 at 2:20 pm said:

I love reading how to train your dragon

10. I loved doing that, because it encourages people to read more. :]

11. My favourite book is How To Train Your Dragon. 🙂

12. Thomas P on February 21, 2014 at 2:40 pm said:

I love how to train your dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Now what was I going to tell you. I remmber Toothles is cuter then a kmodo dragon
    witch are the biggist lizard in the wold now I’m going to tell you about animals the first animal I’m going to tell you about is the Back Manba witch is the fastist snake in the wold.Next is the Alaggator Snapping Turtle witch is a master at camoflage .Next in line is the toky geco.Fainly is the Chinese Giant Salamander witch is the size of a grown man.

13. Grace 4b on February 21, 2014 at 3:16 pm said:

that book sounds intresting hope i can find it

14. This book was Awesome.