A day with a difference

About

Comments

1. Ajay hollingworth@hthfield.bradford.sch.uk on February 21, 2014 at 1:41 pm said:

A day with book’s a very nice treat. Thank you teachers.

2. Leah C 4W on February 21, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

I enjoyed the book with Mrs Hazelhurst called Buried Alive 🙂 🙂

3. Mrs Hazelhurst read Buried Alive by Jaquline Wilson. I recomend this book to yr3 and up. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

4. It was a fun day.

5. Rachel S on February 21, 2014 at 1:45 pm said:

Was it a good story?

6. Charlie on February 21, 2014 at 1:46 pm said:

Yaaaaaaaay I like being in my pjs and reading a awsome book

7. Harry C on February 21, 2014 at 1:48 pm said:

Was it a good book?

8. Ellie W on February 21, 2014 at 1:49 pm said:

I really enjoyed Matilda. Its really imaginative and good for all ages. I recomend it to everyone that can get there hands on it. 😀

9. The book I was reading was great ,Its way different to the movie

10. I really liked harry Potter because I like magic.

11. Marissa on February 21, 2014 at 2:10 pm said:

The book that I listened was The Return Of The Killer Cat. I thought the book was really good and the teacher that read it to us was Mrs Fairburn. 🙂

12. Thaminah on February 21, 2014 at 2:10 pm said:

I liked pyjamer day because I liked the book killer cat

13. I went to go listen to Harry Potter, I loved it because it was very funny and all of the story was magical!

14. We all look really warm

15. I read the book Harry Potter.
    I like it because it was very interesting. 🙂

16. FreyaS 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:09 pm said:

I loved the book called buried alive it was very funny!

17. How lovely to see so many children enjoying reading 🙂

18. I all most went to sleep most people did oh it was so cool.

19. Oliwia 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:18 pm said:

We loved it! ( they were interesting stories 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 . )

20. Lee Ford 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:19 pm said:

Books are good for learning.

21. Alex and Aiden 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:20 pm said:

We enjoyed the book that we got read to us(Silver Sword) and don’t forget, READING IS AMAZING!

22. Sofia 4B on February 21, 2014 at 3:21 pm said:

I really enjoyed pj day and being read gangster granny and pluse books are good for learning.

23. Daisy 4b on February 21, 2014 at 3:25 pm said:

Tom’s midnight garden looks very very quiet [mr crossly read it]
    anyway it was a very different day indeed, everyone in p’j’s !

24. Poppy w on February 25, 2014 at 4:48 pm said:

I wish we could you to school every day in our PJ’S, it was really fun reading books with all of your friends and in our PJ’S was good too

25. Pagamer day was osam I wish we can havit every day