Minecraft in Education!
Minecraft can have huge educational benefits for children; it can help teach numerous subjects both with and without adult involvement. Learning in Minecraft can be faster than traditional methods of education, as children are often far more motivated, get more practice, and feel that what they are learning is useful. Have you and your class got what it takes to enter the world of Minecraft?
Come and join us at the Innovation Centre and enter the magical world of Minecraft!
• Create a hill fort and Stonehenge!
• Defend your village from Viking attack!
• Help the Pharaoh build a Pyramid!
• Explore Ancient Greece and take part in the Olympics!
• Visit a Roman city and make your own mosaics!
• Try and prevent London from burning down in 1666?
• Live in a Victorian town!
• Try and survive on a desert island!
• Explore Great Britain with an OS map!
• Try our Geocaching Challenge!
• Have a day at the fun fair!
And many more…We can create a bespoke world – or let your pupils do that with our safe and secure Minecraftedu server!
So what have you got to lose?
Contact Steve Dale for more information
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 434825