Sports Day Practice

Yesterday, year six went to the cricket field with year one and two. When they arrived, the children split into their families. The year six children in each family then showed the younger children what they should be doing for each activities.

Mr Platt 🙂

About L Platt

Comments

1. Isobel on June 27, 2017 at 7:52 am said:

I really enjoyed teaching years 1 & 2. I think they all enjoyed it too.

2. Next time we will make sure we bring our PE kit so we can join in with the activities,also it looked very fun doing the practise for sports day with year 1 & 2.

3. Amber B and Ben on June 27, 2017 at 7:53 am said:

I really enjoyed doing the sports day practice with year one and year two. We were explaining how to do certain obstacles for sports day such as: football,skipping,sack races,long jump, hula hoop throw,hurderls and egg and spoon race. We really enjoyed it thank you Mr platt,Mrs Hallworth and Mrs Kilmartin

4. Lois and Rhys on June 27, 2017 at 7:54 am said:

Sports day practice was good because we got to teach all of the year 1& 2 what to to do. Also we got to prepare them for sports day!

5. Ellie T on June 27, 2017 at 7:55 am said:

I really enjoyed going up to the cricket field to show the little kids how to do it all, they all tried very hard. I also really liked how we got to play on the field afterwards

6. Samuel on June 27, 2017 at 8:55 am said:

It was a wonderful time , we had a lot of things to laugh at. We are looking rather sharp and ready for sports day.

7. James on June 27, 2017 at 8:58 am said:

I had a brilliant time practicing for sports day; such a shame I can’t compete on the day!

It was fun teaching all of the Year 1’s and Year 2’s how to do each stage of sports day.

Thank you Mr Platt!!!!

8. Well done to year 1& year 2. You did really well yesterday. Everyone worked hard. They listened really well when we were explaining what to do on each base.

9. Hassan on June 27, 2017 at 9:00 am said:

I had a brilliant time teaching year 1 and 2. It is such a shame I can’t be there on the day. I hope everyone has a good time.

10. Lilly on June 27, 2017 at 9:01 am said:

Is was really fun to teach all the younger children how to score points in different games.

11. Alfie and Joel. on June 27, 2017 at 9:01 am said:

This was a very fun activity to do, especially with the younger children. I am glad that we went with year2 and year1.

12. Jamie on June 27, 2017 at 9:02 am said:

I really Injoyed teacheaing year 1 and 2 I hope year 1and2 Enjoyed as well

13. Bethany on June 27, 2017 at 9:02 am said:

yesterday we had really good time up at the feild, we learnt year 1 and 2 different kind of things for sports day.

14. Olivia on June 27, 2017 at 9:03 am said:

I really enjoyed helping the younger children with the equipment and teaching them how to play and score the points correctly.

15. Samantha on June 27, 2017 at 9:03 am said:

I really enjoyed the sports day practice because year 6 got to help year 1 and year 2 practice for sports day .I like working with the little kids because it gives us a responsibility .